As the areas oldest Hotel, The New Hampton knows a thing or two about drinking & dining.
Featuring an eclectic, rustic style, fused with urban elegance and sophistication you will immediately feel relaxed in the cosy surrounds. With many a nook and cranny to settle into with a creative cocktail or whiskey from the carefully curated menu it won't be long before you've forgotten the time.
The Bistro features modern Australian classics with an elegant wine list to match and are available 7 days for Lunch or Dinner to eat in or takeaway. There is also a great range of weekly specials which keep locals coming back week after week.
Why not host your function at The New Hampton where our dedicated team will help to create a truly unique experience for you and your guests.
Every day is a happy one at New Hampton! We've got you covered Monday to Friday between from 4pm - 6pm with our happy hour drink specials.
Enjoy $1 off Full Priced Beers, House Wines & Spirits.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your wing men & women and head to New Hampy to for your favourite tipples for less!
The New Hampy is offering $15 Burgers during the week which is definitely something you'll want to wrap your hands around!
Monday - Thursday for Lunch
Checkout Chef's selection of burgers on the menu.
*excludes our Big Boy Burger
Book a table for lunch or dinner on 9331 1188
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
• Provide their contact details on entry, this will be done via a QR scan code, all details to this link must be filled in correctly and submitted
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• All patrons are to be seated at all times unless ordering/collecting food or beverages or using the facilities
• Follow social distancing measures of 2 metres including at entry and exit points
• We advise that you follow Covid-Safe guidelines of washing and sanitising of hands as often as possible. Sanitising dispensers are located
throughout the venue
• Comply with any instructions to relocate when asked due to maximum patron number restrictions in any area
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff
Have fun and stay safe!
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in you being asked to leave the venue.
we're REOPENING ON
MONDAY 11 OCTOBER
All patrons must provide proof of double vaccination & confirmation of COVID Safe check-in. When inside wear your face mask unless eating or drinking. Bookings are limited to 20 pax until 1 November & social distancing applies.
This is a Public Health Order so please remain patient, respectful & compliant at all times. Failure to comply or using fraudulent evidence of vaccination or check-in may result in an on the spot fine of $1,000. Anyone unable or unwilling to comply with these conditions will not be permitted to enter or remain in venue.